currently: getting ready for a NYE party.
2012 quite frankly has been one of the most eventful years for me.
Not only was it the year I graduated with my communications degree and got my first full-time job, I made some of the closest friends, partied with them at my 21st birthday, got to have all these different experiences, got published as a journalist, and lived out one of my life goals by getting my first ever media pass at New Zealand Fashion Week.
It has been a pretty good year.
And even for my blog it's been incredibly big year! (Despite the lack of posts. Let's see this as a quality over quantity thing.) So much so that I've created a Top 10 of the most viewed posts for this calendar year. Check it out:
THE MOST VIEWED POSTS FROM MEL IN THE MILKYWAY IN 2012
10) Switchfoot in Auckland on March 8th 2012! (January 2012)
9) Happy Chinese New Year Eating! (January 2012)
Food, glorious home made food. Need I say more?
8) Food Tour Party - Moustache Milk & Cookie Bar (September 2012)
The first ever Food Tour Party at the brand new cookie store in Auckland city. It was a treat and a delight. And I do hope for many more Food Tour Party posts to come, as soon as I find more friends with disposable money and will to go out to eat.
(Btw - if you are in the Auckland area and would like to attend/suggest a Food Tour Party location, comment or tweet me @Mellownz)
7) Top 10 Reasons To Go To University (February 2012)
6) DIY - Clutch bag to Shoulder bag (June 2012)
5) Switchfoot - Vice Verses album review (Oct 2011)
4) Born To Die - Lana Del Rey album review (March 2012)
3) Why this Go Girls season 4 finale has annoyed me on so many levels (May 2012)
2) Lights - Siberia album review (December 2011)
1) DIY - Red Riding Hood Cape (May 2012)
And that's it folks. I'm running late for my NYE party so I'll see you people in 2013. :)